No. 768 AF & AM
The History of Masonic Lodges in Plano, Texas
Plano Lodge No. 235 A.F. & A.M.
1860 (Summer): Began meeting on the 2nd Floor of the Gossum Storehouse.
1869 (January): Purchased the Gossum Lot and Storehouse.
1881 (August): Fire destroyed downtown Plano and the Gossom Storehouse site.
1881 – 1888: The Lodge continued to meet at various downtown Plano locations until its demise.
Plano Lodge No. 768 A.F. & A.M.
1894 (December): A new Lodge was charted by former members of Plano Lodge No. 235 A.F. & A.M.
1895 (January): Began meeting on the 3rd floor at the Jones/Portman/Jasper Building.
1925 (March): The Lodge purchased and took occupancy of the current Masonic Lodge Hall and Building in the Plano Downtown District at 1414 J Ave.
Schedule of EVENTS
Visitors, you may join us for Dinner prior to any meeting. Also, you may join us for any Open meetings that follow. If you have any questions feel free to call us at 469-626-9130.
- 10/2/2019 – Stated Meeting Begins at 7:00 PM (Masons Only). Dinner will be served at 5:30 PM and visitors are welcome to join.
- 10/9/2019 – MM Proficiency (Masons Only) – ALSO – FC Degree Practice (Masons Only) – ALSO – Dental Kit Assembly. Dinner will be served at 6:00 PM and visitors are welcome to join.
- 10/16/2019 – No Meeting. Plano Lodge will be attending the MWSA Meeting at Blue Ridge No. 490 in Blue Ridge, Tx
- 10/23/2019 – Educational Program (TBD)
- 10/30/2019 – Leadership Meeting & Fellowship
AF & AM
1414 J Ave., Plano, Tx 765074