Calendar of extra-curricular events occurring for Plano Lodge:
- Fall Festive Board â€“ Friday, October 12th. Details will be forth-coming.
- Thursday, December 27th – Saint John the Evangelist Feast day.
- Weâ€™ll plan a couples night out. Please let me know if you think youâ€™d like to attend so I can secure an appropriate-sized room. It will be in or near Plano.
- We are working to keep costs low, but expectations high.
- Thursday, February 14th – Valentineâ€™s Day – Dark. No excuses! Plan ahead.
- Spring Festive Board â€“ Saturday, March 2nd.
- Spring Picnic â€“ Saturday, May 4th.
- We are hoping to have a picnic with East Fork Lodge. They will confirm in the next few days.
- Planning for lunch, games & activities.
- We might challenge each other for softball or volleyball.
- Chili cook-off will be on order.
- Weâ€™ll have a bounce house, slide or obstacle course for the kids, at least.
- – Bob Woodruff Park, North Pavilion.
- Thursdays, 5:30pm practice floor work or degree parts as needed. Just ask.
Also, Thursday August 9th, we will meet downstairs in the Museum at 5pm (or when you can get there). We plan to discuss the Museum & Library planning activities for the upcoming grantâ€™s fiscal year. We have a lot of projects and activities to address and we could use volunteers to contribute in concept & execution to accomplish these goals we establish. We have some light refreshments (Iâ€™ll provide) until 6pm, when weâ€™ll adjourn upstairs for our always-great dinner followed by our called meeting. Even if you just want to listen and see Masons in action (ahem), join us for some good conversation.
Thursday, August 30th will be a Masonic education night. There is some great material we have to go through on the things a (new) Mason should know.
See you Thursday,
Brian Chaput, JW