March stated meeting started with a great dinner by the Stewards.Â Thank you for all your efforts to keep hunger amongst the brethren at bay!
March was also our official visit by the DDGM to Plano Lodge.Â We always welcome our DDGM, Right Worshipful Gerald Jones.
The meeting started in the usual manner.Â There were 38 members in attendance, including 10 past masters.
We missed Februaryâ€™s stated meeting, so minutes were read from January.
In February we presented Br. Larry Kester with the Golden Trowel award from Plano Lodge.Â A very deserving brother indeed!
Monday, March 28th is our next scheduled Morals & Dogma study night at the Museum & Library.
May 14th is our scheduled Corner Stone Ceremony at Mendenhall Elementary.
- Time is TBD.
- We will have the stone in the Museum for a month prior to the ceremony.
- April 25th is a contest judge from the School where the kids are presenting original creations for inclusion in a time capsule.Â If youâ€™d like to help judge, please talk with WM Adam.
East Fork will have a Corner Stone ceremony in April at the Achieve Academy.
Scottish Rite & Shrine have activities in March & April.Â Watch for more dates.
March Calendar (preliminary):
- March 10th: One or more Masterâ€™s proficiencies.
- March 17th: TBD
- March 24th: Brother Gene Reynolds night!Â (he is moving)
- March 31st: Masterâ€™s proficiency
- April 7th: Stated Meeting
- April 9th: Shrine initiation
- April 30th: Blood Drive at Plano Lodge â€“ Donate! (time or bloodâ€¦)
Wednesday night practices.Â We are planning to make Wednesday nights a practice night whether for degrees, proficiencies, or certificates.
DDGM relayed the message from the Grand Master.