From The East
I would again like to thank all of you who came out on June 26th to participate in my installation as Worshipful Master of Plano Lodge. I would also like to thank you for the many well wishes that I have received.Â This was a very proud day for me and I appreciate the confidence you have placed in me.Â We should have a very busy year here in Plano Lodge.
There are several initiatives that I wanted to bring to your attention.
- We have created an e-mail list for Worshipful Master and the Wardens to communicate with past masters.Â This will help keep an open dialog between the current leadership and the wisdom of our past leaders.
- We are rebranding the George Washington Dinner to be more of a picnic than a quick dinner.Â This will give more time for fellowship and having fun as a group.
- We have been working with Plano ISD and the city of Plano to put cornerstones on several buildings this year.Â This will be very good visibility for the lodge and hopefully reestablish Plano Lodgeâ€™s interaction with the community.
- One of our Brothers is the Master of a lodge in Tennessee and we are organizing a trip to perform a degree up there as well as host them for a visit at Plano Lodge.
- We are going to be good stewards of our money and have some work days to give our lodge some needed repairs.
We have much more going on as well, but I wanted to give you an idea of some of the exciting things that are to come.
I know that many of you cannot make it to lodge anymore.Â Whether it be from living far away, or due to health issues.Â It is difficult to keep track of what is going on in everybodyâ€™s lives if we donâ€™t hear from you.Â Please give me a call or send me an e-mail and let me know if there is anything that your lodge can do for you.Â Every meeting, we discuss brothers who are struggling and remind everybody to keep them in their prayers.Â If you are going through something, we would love to include you in our prayers as well, just let us know.Â As always please contact me for anything at firstname.lastname@example.org or via cell phone at 214-244-7830.
In the light,